Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Out With A Bang Or A Whimper?

I hate it when I read disturbing things.  Well, hate it as in "I hate it when I gain weight from eating too much chocolate ice cream" if you know what I'm talking about.  In this case it's nice to learn something new but when that new thing is date the world will end, well, that's not so much fun is it?

Now, I'm not claiming I know the exact day, minute and hour but I have a pretty good idea when things will end.  I predict that life on earth will pretty much be over sometime in the early 22nd century.  Let's say 2125 to give ourselves a little bit of wiggle room.  This means that the people born today might be the last humans to roam the planet.  Think about it.  

So, you're probably asking: what is this shit?  how do they know the exact date?  And most importantly, how's it going to end?  

Well, more on that in the next post but here's a little taste of what it might look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment